Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Reflecting on Today

It's Tuesday and I am T I R E D!   Maybe it's the weather.  I HOPE it's the weather.  I will say that we are busy at school ALL day----seriously.  Today I took a can of pineapple to eat for my lunch and I just now realized that I had opened that can of pineapple and set it next to my desk and never eaten it.  We are that busy all day.  Want to know what we were busy with today?  Here are some of the exit slips reflections from our class.
We DID learn about place value and rocket math during math today!!!  I'm glad that electronics day was a good surprise, too.  It makes my heart happy to see that my students are enjoying their classroom friends, too!  Star reading scores will be shared with students tomorrow.  Goals will be written on how we can work on our reading to bring up our star scores before we test again (it will be awhile before we test again for reading).

I LOVE that this student realized that we are studying cells in science.  Today we played a fun Kahoot game about cells to help us introduce the topic.  The TIGWARS Team won with 3 out of the 4 questions answered correctly!


It was pretty neat to have 2 birthdays in our classroom and 3 in 4th grade today! 9/9 is a neat day to celebrate. 


As you can tell from all the answers on today's exit slips, we have been BUSY!  Being tired tonight is okay because I know that I will be refreshed and rested for tomorrow.  We are making progress and that takes work.  The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary!  
Shine On!

0 comments:

Post a Comment