Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Funny

Humor is such an important quality.  I can't imagine what I would do if I weren't able to laugh A LOT.  Many times as  I reflect on things that have been said in my classroom I can only imagine what others might think but this conversation is too good not to share.

Let me set the stage just a bit:
   Indoor recess on the last day of summer school.
   Students were all talking about the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Student A - My sister said she couldn't do the challenge last night because she was wearing makeup.  I am so glad I don't wear makeup.

Me - I am so glad that I do wear makeup.   You wouldn't want to see me without my makeup.

Student B-  Yep.  We'd see all your warts and stuff if you didn't wear makeup.

I don't think anyone knew what to say after that.  Good thing it was the end of recess and we were parting ways. :-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment