Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I like to think that I'm pretty good about knowing what books are popular among my students.  I was quite surprised to see this American Chillers series in many of my students' hands today.  Since I hadn't heard of it before, I picked up one of the books and read a little bit. I was really surprised to learn that these books have been around since 2000. There are 40 different books in this series and then the author wrote a separate series called Michigan Chillers.  #7 is Werewolves in Wisconsin.  I'm definitely going to be reading a few more of these this month.  They are perfect for the Halloween Season!


This is a newer book.  It was published in 2012.  I love the maze like cover art and the adventure that occurs as the 3 main characters get caught up in this race against time.    What are you reading?  Take some time to get caught up in a book.  Finish at least one book this week!   In the words of Donalyn Miller, "Find time to read between the edges."

0 comments:

Post a Comment