Tuesday, September 5, 2017

All the BEST things

Today was full of all the best things.  It helped that I got a great night's sleep and had planned out my clothes last night.  

When I got to school this morning, I could feel all the fabulous.  The excitement of the first day is just so hard to explain.  You really just have to feel it!  Since you might not have been there with us, please enjoy some of our pictures:













The morning message told the students to create something using their play doh that could tell about a summer memory.  WOW ---I've got some creative thinkers.  I saw a baseball bat and a real bat along with a baseball, a dolphin, and a hot dog from just one student!  There were some amazing creations.

Then we moved to the carpet to share class rules.  We also did a little corner activity to write about expectations.


We read Miss Mingo and the 1st Day of School, too.  It was time for lunch before we knew it.  By the time lunch was over, we had specials and a PBIS assembly.  By 3:15 when all the kids were heading out the door, I was still in awe of all the amazingness that I get to spend this year with!  Keep checking in on us to find out more about what's happening as we continue to go Running Through 4th Grade!

1 comment: