Thursday, September 7, 2017

1st Newsletter of the New Year!

It is ALMOST the end of our 1st week together.  I have to tell you that I haven't slept the way I should this week and I also haven't eaten or exercised the way I should.  I've been trying to make sure that all the things I have planned for in the classroom are ready each day....  Honestly the days have run themselves just fine.  The class has "won" all 3 days so far.  I have complete faith that next week will be much more "routine".  We will be starting our 1st reading unit, working on spelling words, starting our math book, and beginning a mystery science unit.  Great things are going to happen!

If you would like to know more about what happened this week or what's ahead, please read our newsletter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment