Thursday, March 10, 2016

This Week in Review

I've been adding something new to our daily routine.  It's not exactly new but it's new to this school year.  It's actually something I had used for years and when I was talking with a former student (who is now 17), she asked if I still did ticket drawings.  I had sort of forgotten about them.

Here's how they work:  Each day we start with a word on the board.  Every time someone makes a poor choice or blurts or is disrespectful a letter is erased.  During the course of the day students who are being a good example and doing the right thing get tickets.  Each ticket is entered into a bucket.  At the end of the day we draw prizes for however many letters are left.  Here are some pictures from ticket drawings this week.

Check out the newsletter HERE
















0 comments:

Post a Comment