Friday, May 26, 2017

Our Final Newsletter of the 2016-2017 School Year

J I find myself wishing for a little more time (Maybe even A LOT more time).  I want more time to work on our writing.  I’d love more time to sit down one on one with each 4th grader and work to perfect their animal report.  I want  more time for reading so that we could read one more novel together (although finishing the year with The Westing Game was pretty fantastic!).  I want more time to truly watch the 4th graders master their multiplication facts.  I have come to the conclusion (once again) that no matter how I plan out the year there will always be “one more thing”.  Again, I thank you for allowing me this wonderful opportunity of working with your child and family this year.  I truly have been blessed by the year we’ve spent together.  J

Here is a link to this final NEWSLETTER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment