Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sock Hop Fun

Thank you to all that were involved in tonight's Friends of Winskill Sock Hop!
I saw so many of our fabulous 4th graders here for the event.  I think it might make them a little tired tomorrow but we will enjoy our Read-In time.  It will be a perfect way to recover from all of tonight's festivities.

It makes my heart happy to see the friendships that have grown so far this school year.  The excitement showed whenever another 4th grader would be spotted.  I loved the enthusiasm these kids showed because their friend was here to dance and celebrate with them. 

What is your favorite Sock Hop Song?  I think my favorite is Peggy Sue by Buddy Holly.  My daughter, Kate, says that hers is Flying Purple People Eaters.

Thank you Friends of Winskill for putting on such a great event for our families.

Tomorrow is our Read-in and Valentine's Day Party.  

3 comments: